PICA is delighted to offer you a unique opportunity that will immerse you in a true Kimberley art experience.
Thanks to Waringarri Arts and the Kimberley community, you and three guests will:
- Fly to Kununurra courtesy of Virgin Airways Regional Service valued at $3,192
- Stay for three (3) nights at the Kununurrua Country Club Resort – Two (2) King rooms including breakfast valued at $1,956^
- Dine at The PumpHouse enjoying dinner for four (4) valued at $240
- Participate in an ‘On Country’ Tour at Waringarri Arts with Miriwoong tour guides and artists valued at $1,000. On this tour you will:
1. Visit Dreaming sites and learn stories from the Ngarrangarni (Dreaming)
2. Join in bush food collection to add to a picnic lunch
3. Learn skills in creating and using traditional artefacts
4. Conclude with a tour of the Waringarri Art Centre and engage with artists at work
- Fly from Kununurra to Warmun courtesy of Kingfisher Tours valued at $1,400 including a day tour of Warmun Art Centre followed by lunch at the local school
PICA donors and guests at the PICA Salon Vernissage are invited to bid for this once in a lifetime package. The total value of the package for four people is $7,788. With bids opening at $7,500, this extraordinary experience will be a hotly contested item!
The proceeds of the silent auction for the Kimberley Art Experience will support PICA’s artists and programs.
+ valid for 12 months from date of issue (3/07/2017)
^ availabile until 30/05/2018, excludes 2018 Ord Valley Muster week (18-27 May 2018)