PICA Salon 2022
Artwork Sales Terms & Conditions
- Accepted payment methods are:
- PayPass (Credit or Debit card)
- Credit card (Mastercard or Visa only)
- Items under $2,500 must be paid in full.
- If the artwork is at a high price point, the purchaser can make a part payment.
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the purchase price is required, with the remainder to be paid by Friday 26 August.
- No refunds will be issued – all sales are final.
- The only artworks that are sold framed are those listed as framed. For unframed editions, PICA can provide contact details for local framing services.
- PICA recommends local framing services by Plastic Sandwich (9387 8887; firstname.lastname@example.org; 78 Jersey St, Jolimont, WA, 6014).
- For Pip Lewi’s framed works in the exhibition, non-reflective glazing can be arranged through Plastic Sandwich for $66.
- Purchased artworks can be collected from PICA between 10am–2pm on Friday 14 October 2022. Please contact us on 08 9228 6300 if you are unable to collect during this time.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to store works beyond this date unless prior arrangements have been made.
- PICA will pack all artworks for collection. Please be mindful of the size and weight of your purchased artwork/s when considering collection and transport logistics.
- The purchaser is responsible for the delivery, installation and maintenance of the artwork. PICA can provide contact details for delivery and installation services on request.
- PICA recommends delivery/install by recommend sweet pea gallery. They can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. For all sales, collection, and payment queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org